Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Gastritis?? Or not...help?

I've been having an empty feeling in my stomach for about the past two weeks now. I went to my doctor and she said that it was either gastritis or a peptic ulcer. It started off as me feeling hungry all the time, then developed overtime to just nausea. I feel like i can't eat as much, but get hungry quicker? I'm constantly feeling like i have to vomit although it never happens. I'm wondering though if these are symptoms of gastritis or pregnancy. Don't think i'm stupid...but i am a virgin, i've just been getting paranoid with people on here saying you can get pregnant without sex...i don't believe it, but i get paranoid really easily. I just got off my period about 2 weeks ago, but i had extremely painful cramps which i usually don't have. So i don't know if that's connected. I'm also feeling bloated all the time and fatigued. So please help me?? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment