Sunday, July 17, 2011

SSI? Premature baby? Benefits?

I heard that you can get benefits for babies that are premature depending on there things. Now my son was born at 30 weeks weighing 3lbs 10oz. He has had to have three surgeries do to a blood infection (Staph) He had to have his bone cut into to remove the infection. He could have a growing disability from it they do not know and he will be having scans through out his first year to see if he does. My question is this...Would he qualified for it? I could use the money for us doctor bills. It would help out. I just want to see him anyone else has heard of this before and what is the outcome and should I even try to call them about it. He is still in the hospital in the NICU he has been since he was born on April 22nd 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment