Monday, July 18, 2011

What's does the electric bill run to?

I know that South Central States consume 50% more electricity than North Central States however they consume nearly three times of BTU's of natural gas than South Central. Mainly because the heat is so enormous in the South (I had lived there) and therefore A/C are running overtime. However since it's so cold in Indiana in the winter that natural gas is typically use as to heat space. So what's roughly your electricity bill and how many people do you have in your household, if you don't mind? I'm doing this for my personal research - yeah I know that Yahoo Answers isn't the best way to find these things out, but it's better than what I have determined in my speadsheet. The government data sites seem to only care about total consumption and not how much an electricity bill totals to by state for a one bedroom apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment