Sunday, July 17, 2011

Should I sue or not I was attacked at work?

I used to work at this place for 6 years, and I was given a option too quit or be fired and I had 24 hours to answer mu GM. One day I came in for overtime and there was this worker that threw a case of frozen food at my head i ducked and he missed. Then I ran over to go get the case and as I was coming up the gentleman had ran up and surprised me with a punch in the throat and then again in the face. I just walked away in shock. I then waited for while and seen this guy again I asked him did I do something that pissed him off he then said he was going to kill me. I reported to the police and to my managers it was on tape and they got rid of me and that guy still works there now I can take care of myself so I didn't go to the docter but I still dont have a job. should i SUE

No comments:

Post a Comment