Sunday, July 17, 2011

P90x at 14 years old?continue?

I'm 14, i used to do p90x a long time ago but gave up at 3 weeks and already saw results at 3 weeks. Well anyways, i don't force my self to do the work outs since my bones are still growing and muscles. And, I don't have a strict diet because im not fat plus i'm only 14 years old and i need those nutrients. But since 90% of workout is based on nutrition, what can i eat that has high protein stuff?(natural not powder). My mom feeds me right she doesn't feed me greasy stuff. It's pretty much home made food but healthy. And i have tuna, yogurt, fish, and meat, chicken. So that's all i know. What else can i buy that i can make a quick lunch out of? Also if your saying no to my age i have read everything about working out at a young age. And i'm doing all the exercises correctly i take breaks, etc. Also yesterday i just started day 1 all over again since i stopped like 3 months ago or more. My chest and back and abs are sore since i haven't worked out in a while. So can i continue?

No comments:

Post a Comment