Friday, July 15, 2011

Good simple recipe for chicken empanadas?

Help. I have made beef empanadas before but never chicken. After some research on-line I've found a ton of recipes with too many ingredients and they all seem to call for hard boiled eggs. This makes me question the entire recipe. I've had chicken empanadas before that were made by a Puerto Rican family member and there wasn't any egg in them. Maybe she cut it so small I couldn't tell. Not sure. I do recall a tomato flavor and green olives. I know that different nationalities cook their food differently. Puerto Ricans do it their way, Cubans do it their way, etc....I plan on using frozen dough so don't worry about that part. I just need help with the filling. If everybody tells me to put eggs in then I guess I'll take your word for it. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment