Saturday, July 16, 2011

Tell me a Cure for folliculitis?!?

I'm 16yr old female and i only have it where the sun don't shine :(. Its not like the kind you would see on google, but its not pretty. I've gone to the Doctor for it and got a culture, he said it was staph. The doctors keep giving me antibiotics for it, but i get vaginal infections(another pill for that) very easily. I'm not really sure what is causing it, but i get them if my underwear is too tight, i shave or trim. I mean i can't just let it grow into a bush, that would probably cause more bacteria to build up. I use anti bacteria soap too. it started in my earlier teen years but i was too embarrassed to ask for help, then they popped easily, but now they are deeper in my skin. I always have at least 1 of those boils, one after another. I'm also on birth Control. I haven't tried waxing, or would Laser hair removal be good? I just want this fix, i can't have any close relationships tell its gone :(

No comments:

Post a Comment