Friday, July 15, 2011

Boils are popping up on my skin?

Last Tuesday, my elbow began to itch so I scratched it and then what seemed to be a spider bite appeared. The next day it swelled up completely, and truly did look like a spider bite. However, that same next day another one of these popped up on the same arm. I had no idea what these were, until I noticed a third one on my other elbow last night. I've done some research and think they are boils caused by staph. The boils are not big, they look just like misquito bites, but the first one I got had a white top last night (from pus). As well as lately, I've also been getting stomach ache and my throat has been hoarse for a few days now as well. I really worried and want to goto the doctor, but my parents refuse to take me because we don't have health insurance and they think the bumps will just go away on their own. My mom bought me a antibiotic cream to put on them. I am also a college student and I am only home this weekend. I'm really scared as I read staph infections can seap into your bloodstream if they go untreated, which causes life-threatening problems. Has anyone else just gotten random boils like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment