Friday, July 15, 2011

How should I handle this?

I got hired at bojangles about 2 months ago. I have hated it from the very first day, I was promised full time. Till this day the most I have gotten is 24 hours. I let my manager know that I was looking for a second job a month ago because I was not making the money I needed to, to be able to pay my bills. Well I had a interview friday and I was told to come back in monday for the drug test, then I could start tuesday. The thing is this job is a really great job I will be getting full time with the chance of overtime, its a set schedule AND A 3 DOLLAR RAISE. My question is How would should I quit bojangles. I am not a rude person and I planed on being able to put my two weeks in. This place has been very horrible to me and rude always have snide comments to say. So I know that no matter how I do it I will have to listen to there b*tching. I just don't know how to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment