Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Yeast Infection or something else?

Hi. Last week I freaked out a little, I had a lump in my vagina. I went to the doctor and he said it was just staph so I took antibiotics and it went away. Seven months before hand I thought I had a yeast infection, because I had burning, itchiness and white discharge. I never went to a doctor and just bought cream over the counter and it seemed to go away after that cream. It came back kind of a few months later, and it wasn't as bad as the first time but, I kept getting a watery discharge that smelt yeast like. Before I went to the doctor for the staph, I did a little research to find out what my condition was and I read that sometimes people confuse yeat infections for other things, possibly herpes (which I am really worried about). I have had sex before but never unprotected, I have given head without a condom though. Was it likely that I just had a yeast infection if the cream worked the first time? I am just worried because of the watery smelly discharge I had after it, in case it was something else. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment