Thursday, July 14, 2011

Can I sue a school for Staph? Also can I sue for...?

Okay, in the year of 2008, my eighth grade year, I was 15. I had obtained Staph Aureous from my school from the gym floor, the doctor announced it and there was evidence of this. During the time I had the Staph infection, it had developed into Bacterial endocarditis, and Aseptic Mennigitis. At this point I was announced to having a 80% chance of dying, so I had to under go heart surgery on June 12th of 2008. Im now placed on blood thinners all my life (Changed my life forever). The school never paid one dime towards the surgery, nor the bills. Can I sue them for the coming into contact with a Staph infection on a school floor? Also, due to the fact of me being on blood thinners, I get colder alot easier. During winter of 2011 the school was maintained at a 40-65 degree temperature thru out the school, they refused to turn the boiler on because "it was broken" but it was announced that they wanted to save money due to the fact of it being a private school. IF my hands and feet became numb during this "attempt to save money" because of the temperature, can I sue for that? Please help? I have no clue on the basis of "suing" a school, so please dont laugh at the information Ive given for some of it might not even be needed... I just want to know if I can get anything out of all the stuff Ive went thru in this school.

No comments:

Post a Comment