Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Not a normal person; roll of a husband might be hell in the future...?

Yes, I am not very normal person, and please keep the criticism to your self. To start it off I am not a christian, while most of the population is christian/catholic, this might give me trouble in the future... Although I'm still quite young this worries me for when I have a wife. This is not the only thing that's different about me, this might surprise you... I haven't had any shots, no I am not a sick person, I've never got any major diseases besides the common cold. Even so, how can I explain this to my wife, she might think I'm crazy. I was also raised not to eat any meats besides chicken and fish. Other meats are considered unhealthy to my family, and no I am not Indian Lol. I really need advise, It seems like I'm carrying a lot of pressure and I do not know what to do for my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment