Sunday, July 10, 2011

I recently got over strept/staph infection. was in the hospital for a day receiving IV drips of heavy duty ant?

antibiotics, several shots, and 4 strong antibiotic prescriptions. after 2 weeks, i felt better. however, i itched so badly...went through bottles of calamine lotions just to get SOME relief. then, i had a terrible ear infection in BOTH ears, at the same time. so painful, i just cried, and took sleeping pills to sleep thru the pain.pharmacist told me to put hydrogen peroxide in my infected ears. amazing...you could hear it crackle and crunch the infection out. really kewl...and, my ears started to hear. i heard that if the pain suddenly subsides, then,my eardrum may have ruptured. i thought, oh my gosh, ill be deaf forever. not the case. they said they would heal in time. well, i dont know if i did rupture my eardrum, but, i still cant hear very well out of my left ear. and, how do i avoid getting strept/staph infection, i think it is my immune system got compromised. what can i do to strengthen my immune system? i have upped my garlic and onions intake. i am taking vitamin C and echinacea...and a multivitamin. please, if you have ANY suggestions, let me know.,,cuz i dont ever want to go through all of this again., thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment