Friday, July 8, 2011

How should I go about quitting my job?

The job I currently working is really unfair, and extremely unnerving and stressful. I have decided that enough is enough and I want to quit. I don't recall anything I read that they want some sort of two weeks notice or anything. How should I go about quitting? I really want to be able to have this job as a reference, but I don't want to even go into work for my next shift (that's how terrible it is). Should I put in a two weeks notice and just work through two weeks of COMPLETE hell? Or just not come back? I'm leaving because it's too stressful, and also unfair. For example, my boss basically told us on our time sheets to make sure we lie if we go over 40 hours a week, and say we didn't, just because they don't want to pay us overtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment