Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Please help.. Women or medics only..?

I've has these huge.. Boil like things.. On my vagina ever since I can remember.. I had one when I was little that never went away.. The dr told my mom it was nothing to be concerned with almost like a birthmark.. But it was down there and not a dark skin but a little bump. when I got into jr high I had gotten a few more along the years.. Eventually theyd pop and drain thereselves and I just delt with them. But now I'm in high school and the past 3 year they've been really bad and I'm just so embarrasses of them.. I have 5 right now. And that's just on my vagina. Over the years they've decveloped under my arm pits.. Thighs.. Lower back.. And now my breast. I'm so embarrasses of them. And they Hurt so bad. I even came out and told my dr about them and all he said was that they could be herpes. But I got tested and they weren't. I knew they weren't I've had them since I was young. I have scares from some of them and two of them never really go away. I'm just so tired of them and my dr has basically given up. He said it was staph and gave me some cream and antibiotics but they just came back.. Idk what to do. Please if anyone knows what this is help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment