Friday, July 8, 2011

Looking for connections with eyes, skin and arthristis?

As of May 2009 I stopped all over the counter medication and elminated most processed dead foods from my cabinet after seeing a naturopathci doctor. All supplements are natures sunshine. Dramatic improvements began in not having consistent flu like symptoms (5mths) and sinus problems. Switched to more raw foods. In Nov 2009 my eyes had some dryness that made makeup hard to put on. The path to more natural products and foods and supplements continued into 2010. Was able to run for the first time in 6 winters, but March my eyes had an onslaught of problems. Allergic conjunctitus possibly. Left for SC for 5 weeks, symptoms disappeared. Reappeared when I returned to the northern region of Indiana (lake michigan). Started acupuncture and greatly improved. Left mid-august for 3 mths St Louis, allergic conjunctivitus was gone but cyst/acne type developed on the lower back and once a week a cyst on the arms would develop, disappear and scar. Doctors tested for staph and it was negative. November I returned to north indiana and allergic conjunctivitus returned. A chinese doctor said he thought I had lyme disease. I discounted it. Over the winter eye problems mostly disappered but reappeared in March. This time worse and I broke down and went to an eye doctor and got ointment and eye drops to help (later finding the ing are very toxic). Early February I had also noticed suddenly having shoulder problems after sleeping. This was replaced one morning in April, I woke up not being able to use my hands wrist without pain (arthritic type?). As the month has progressed the pain rotates around my body - hips for 2 days between the hours of 11am-5pm. Knee pain while I'm sleeping and disappearing after awaking. hands wrist forearms crippling pain that makes driving difficult. I've never experienced something like this and am at a loss. I've noticed the arthritic pain disappears after a good bowel movement. Also when it rained all last week no eye problems, but tons of arthritic pain. Another guy that has a photographic memory suggested it points to lymes disease???

No comments:

Post a Comment