Thursday, July 14, 2011

I had a staph infection 6 months ago, I want a tattoo on my chest colored?

I have no idea where my infection came from... I already have a half sleeve... I got my chest piece done at a shop here in Chicago January 7, and my staph infection came up roughly in like February. I was on medication (bacterium) (sp?) and pain killers as well as covering it with neosporin with pain relief... I've always broke out in pimple like bumps on my body... So I've no clue if it's staph or just acne... When I had staph though they were huge swollen lumps very tender to the touch, and hot. Very red and sore. Knock on wood, I don't think I've had any flare ups since then... I mean I may have just nothing as painful... I'm wondering if it'd be okay to get my chest piece colored yet as my birthday is in 13 days... If I keep it covered the whole two weeks, EXTREMELY clean and out of the sun I should be ok? I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment