Saturday, July 9, 2011

I also need to find out how to get time away from work, I'm willing to take vacation. The stress is incredible?

I'm also under extreme stress & have a hostile boss. I have one MD who will only give me a note for 4 10 hour days/week, which keeps me from having to work month after month of mandatory free overtime, but I am exhausted due to stress, anxiety and constant tension. I was verbally attacked by my supervisor for taking vacation for dealing with family issues earlier this year. This supervisor grudgingly allows me to see my MD when I can't schedule for off Fridays, and even though I have an MD note, I am expected to get my job done no matter how much time it takes (I had to work 15 straight days - yes they knew that). Where can I find help?

No comments:

Post a Comment