Tuesday, July 12, 2011

EMERGENCY! POSSIBLE STAPH INFECTION/STD???HELP!?

So I think I've figured out that I may have a staph infection in my left nostril, I've just noticed it, it's been sore for about two days. I haven't found anything to treat it yet. But long story short concering this, I had sex with my boyfriend today. He was pilled up on opiates so it lasted about to two hours and it was pretty rough. He calls me afterwards telling me his penis is like weirdly swollen and is freaking out. After the sex, I felt a little sore down there but, my vagina was perfectly fine prior to the sex. And now it sort of burns when I pee and there are red blotches around the outside of it. Im freaking out. And again his penis was weirdly swollen to. I've been tested for stds, last test was in january but I haven't been with anyone else and I'm pretty sure he hasn't either. Could the staph infection in my nose have anything to do with me touching my nose, and then his penis and then we have sex? I really dont know what to think and im honestly scared, I only thought my vagina was a little sore because of the long rough sex untill...I looked at it and there was red blotches. Now he thinks I gave him an std. What should I do for this? I'm not sure and really scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment